Freelance Writing: Simple Tips on Complicated Topics10 TED Talks for Everyone Who’s into Freelance Writing
Flexible schedule is a blessing and a curse for everyone who’s into freelance writing. On one hand, it’s so pleasant to sleep in your comfortable bed when all office workers are standing in the traffic jam. On the other hand – the best orders can arrive late in the evening or on the weekends.
Good-bye, social life?
Here are top 10 TED talks to help you overcome (or even avoid) the worst issues of your freelance career:
Freelance Writing Hacks for You
Well, some of the following videos can be nothing new to you. However, there’s nop such thing as too much inspiration or too strong motivation. Anyway, it’s great to have this collection of truly powerful TED talks:
- Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius
- Steve Jobs: How to live before you die (and not spend your life hating what you do)
- Steven Johnson: Where good ideas come from.
- Andrew Fitzgerald: Adventures in Twitter Fiction.
- Adam Leipzig: How to know your life purpose in 5 minutes
- Jason Fried: Why work doesn’t happen at work
- Dan Pink: The Puzzle of Motivation
- Jonathan Fields: Turning fear into fuel for brilliance (and how to not let uncertainty kill your progress)
- Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music (and what it looks like to be madly in love with what you do)
- Nigel Marsh: How to make work-life balance work
Return to this page whenever you have doubts as to whether you’re doing it right with your freelance writing career.
Take care of your motivation! And thank you very much indeed for being our reliable writer and an important part of our professional team.