Freelance Writing: Simple Tips on Complicated TopicsTop 10 Best Blogs for Writers to Read and Succeed in 2014
Have you ever felt absolutely discouraged because of the clients’ feedbacks/ irregular working hours/ boring topics/ any other freelance writing nightmares? Anxiety is simply a side effect of freelance writing from home. Group therapy can help. And blogs for writers are the places to go for inspiration, motivation and dedication.
Here’re top 20 blogs for writers you may need in 2014.
5 Most Inspiring Writing Hubs
So, you thought it’s cool to work on your most favorite topics. And it was. It was great until you were fed up with discussing similar questions, using similar words and identical formats.
Even the most gifted writers sometimes need a few breaths of fresh air to keep writing. The following blogs for writers could receive the status of professional spa:
- Writer’s Digest – a popular blog jam packed with quality tutorials, free manuals and friendly tips. It’s great to know that you’re not alone and someone on the other side of the screen understands you.
- Positive Writer offers all you need to get motivated in record time. This blog makes you feel comfortable like home and offers moral support and practical hints curing any blocks.
- The Creative Penn is an oasis for the exhausted writers feeling lonely and abandoned. Sharing the most common mistakes, this resource is great if you want to reconsider your strategy.
- Make a Living Writing – sometimes it’s great to know the proven practical hints that work.
- The Write Practice is a great place to boost your creativity with minimum effort. Here the most creative folks share secrets of writing success from their personal experience.
5 Great Places for Learning
One more important advantage of blogs for writers is the variety of learning materials. With the variety of materials, you won’t be able to resist the temptation to improve your skills:
- Writetodone. Wouldn’t you like to look behind another writer’s shoulder to get to know his/her secrets of writing? With this blog, you have such an opportunity. Simply check the confessions of your colleagues of how they get their writing done.
- Brain Pickings is a great choice for anyone who wants to have some fun and refresh your brain to write an extra page.
- Goins Writer is the blog to go for those who are interested in the innovative writing techniques. The owner of this blog shares free goodies and gives excellent examples of quality writing.
- Ragan is just right for those who don’t want to spend hours on scrolling the miles of newsfeed and still be in the know of all the news.
- The Freelance Life offers step-by-step guides and opinions on how to achieve excellence in writing.
Small hint: By the way, there’s no need visit all these sites daily to get all the best info from them. Consider subscribing to them and having all the best info delivered directly to your email.
What are your favorite blogs for writers?