Editor’s note: please be aware that this article was posted in 2011. The payment updates presented here are outdated at this point. Please check out more recent posts in the Company News section – for any new developments in the payment procedures.
It is important to note that the most accurate and relevant information is ALWAYS available in your profile and in the informational menu of your interface. Referring to old blog posts for payment procedure instructions is an inappropriate practice.
As you know, we’ve been preparing a few changes to the payment procedures with the ResearchWritingCenter.com.
We are glad to inform you that within the next few hours we are going to overhaul the payment procedures and payment options with the RWC.
This is really IMPORTANT, even for those users who aren’t planning to make any changes to their payment methods/settings!
So please READ this article CAREFULLY:
The changes are pretty significant and they include the following procedural adjustments:
IMPORTANT: ALL OF YOUR CURRENT PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE RESET! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENTS DURING THE NEXT PAYMENT PERIOD, PLEASE GO TO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS (Click on your ID in the upper menu, then click “Edit” under “Payment Information” – add your payment options). IF, FOR SOME REASON, YOU DON’T REMEMBER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS – PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com: WE WILL HELP TO RESTORE YOUR PAYMENT INFO. YOU HAVE TO ADD YOUR PAYMENT METHOD BEFORE THE UPCOMING PAYMENT PERIOD (before August 1st, 12 AM GMT+0)
Here’s a list of major changes, that were implemented to the payment procedure. Please get acquainted with these, to have a better understanding of the changes that we’ve made:
1. If your current payment method is WIRE TRANSFER, than the option of requesting an early payment (before your outstanding balance will reach $400) will only be available through:
- “Request Early Payment” button on your payment details profile. Messages sent through admin panel or any other available vehicle of communication – will be ignored and will not count towards a legitimate early payment request.
2. “Request Early Payment” option will only be available before an upcoming payment period (1st – 3rd and 15th – 18th of any given month, UK, GMT+0 time zone applies). Any such request during these time frames will be technically impossible to make (“Request Early Payment” button will not be available).
3. We’ve set minimal transfer limits for the payment methods:
- $10 – for PayPal
- $50 – for Payoneer
- $70 ($50 minimal transfer + $20 transfer fee) – for Wire Transfer
4. You CAN’T change any of your payment details during any payment period (1st – 3rd and 15th – 18th of any given month, UK, GMT+0 time zone applies) – the form will be inactive
5. Payments will be transferred ONLY according to the payment details listed on your Payment Information page. If any payment method changes have to occur – they should be made through Payment Information page ONLY.
You can find more details on these changes in our Payment Guide – here
Thank you for your support! We hope that these changes will make the payment procedure a more convenient process.